Want all the photography tips? This bundle includes both sets, to cover all your bases. One deck focuses on understanding the technical aspects of your DSLR, the other deck teaches you how to compose a shot, find great light, and get your kids to cooperate happily.
They are meant to go hand in hand!
This bundle includes the DSLR Camera Photography deck as well as the Lighting & Composition deck. They are perfect for moms who want to improve their photography skills and really understand how to manipulate camera settings to her advantage.
This listing is for the Bright colors, with a fun cover and bright blue, yellow, and red accents. The same bundle is available in the Classic colorway here.
- The set comes with 11 double-sided plastic cards, to reference on-the-go.
- The cards are pocket-sized at 3 x 4 inches with rounded corners, threaded on a ring.
- The cards are professionally printed on smooth, durable plastic so they can withstand years of use.
- The deck has a super cute cover and fun color-coded borders to help you find pages quickly.
This deck is specifically for DSLR camera owners who want to get out of automatic mode and take more creative pictures. Each card is full of helpful explanations and handy charts.
There are 20 pages of tips in each of the two decks:
- Exposure – aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and exposure charts
- Shooting – how to shoot in manual mode, and a troubleshooting guide for what to do if a picture is too bright/dark/etc. (perfect for people who want to get off automatic mode!)
- Camera Tips – white balance, semi-automatic modes, jpeg/raw files, and exposure compensation
- How To… – these cards cover specific situations: how to get blurry backgrounds, how to get a sharp photo, and how to freeze motion.
- Composition – these cards feature eight guidelines for composing a pleasing, professional shot (rule of thirds, framing, cropping, leading lines, horizons, etc)
- Lighting – Lighting makes a huge difference in your images! Learn how to find beautiful natural light, as well as tips for shooting indoors and using flash.
- How To … – These cards cover how to take a good portrait, shooting group pictures, posing a subject or group, taking a silhouette, and shooting meaningful images.
- Working With Kids – These cards feature tips on how to get your kids to smile, ideas for encouraging cooperation with children, and tips for moms to feel more confident photographing her kids.
The tips on the cards are aimed at an absolute beginner to an intermediate photographer who is learning how to use manual mode.
These cards will benefit ANY mom, no matter what camera you use or how experienced you are!
Note: These cards are not brand/model-specific; they are compatible with any Canon or Nikon Digital SLR Camera. The tips on the cards are aimed at an absolute beginner to an intermediate photographer who is learning how to use manual mode.
The cards, designs, content, and method of construction are copyrighted Snap Happy Mom, 2016-2021.