Feel like all your shots show the same cheesy grin? Are they consistently too dark? These cards will teach you how to think like a photographer and shoot intentionally. No matter what kind of camera you have, you can take advantage of light and composition to take great shots of your children.
Note: These cards have the exact content of the bright DSLR deck, just in a different color.
- The set comes with 11 double-sided plastic cards, to reference on-the-go.
- The cards are pocket-sized at 3 x 4 inches with rounded corners, threaded on a ring.
- The cards are professionally printed on smooth, durable plastic so they can withstand years of use.
- The deck has a super cute cover and fun color-coded borders to help you find pages quickly.
COMPOSITION & LIGHTING TIPS CONTENT:
Each card is full of helpful explanations and handy charts to help you take better pictures.
The 11 double-sided cards cover these topics:
- Composition – these cards feature eight guidelines for composing a pleasing, professional shot (rule of thirds, framing, cropping, leading lines, horizons, etc)
- Lighting – Lighting makes a huge difference in your images! Learn how to find beautiful natural light, as well as tips for shooting indoors and using flash.
- How To … – These cards cover how to take a good portrait, shooting group pictures, posing a subject or group, taking a silhouette, and shooting meaningful images.
- Working With Kids – These cards feature tips on how to get your kids to smile, ideas for encouraging cooperation with children, and tips for moms to feel more confident photographing her kids.
These cards will benefit ANY mom, no matter what camera you use or how experienced you are!
Have an iPhone or DSLR?
This deck is meant to help ALL moms, but you might also be interested in a deck that helps you use your specific device.
Check out the DSLR Camera Photography to understand exposure, manual mode, and really rock your camera settings.
The cards, designs, content, and method of construction are copyrighted Snap Happy Mom, 2016-2021.